A model of the He 177 A-5. Delivered from March 1942 onwards the He 177 A-5 was the only four-engine bomber in the German Luftwaffe. There were often problems due to the paired arrangement of the engines. It was also equipped with the remote-controlled gliding bomb Fritz X.
Gondola under the cockpit with machine guns
Detailed periscope turret
Rotatable upper twin machine gun mount
Defensive gun bay in the tail
2 SC 500 bombs
3 Fritz X remote-controlled gliding bombs
Decal set for 2 Luftwaffe versions